The safety of house wiring should be one of the top priorities whether you are moving to a new house or staying put for a long time. Electrical wiring is designed to last a long time, so we normally don’t consider repairs until something is wrong. With time, insulation and electrical wires begin to degrade, which reduces their effectiveness and causes significant problems for your home.
And if you happen to notice yours is not working well, you need to consider house rewiring. It will reduce the risk of fire, saves money on your energy bills and, most importantly, increases your home’s value.
At Emergency Electricians and Plumbers, our engineers are always ready to help you at any hour of the day as we fix and repair all types of electric-related problems.
House electrical rewiring includes installing proper wires and cables and then joining them to switches and fittings. Though it seems like a simple task, it is hectic and could take days; therefore, only a professional electrician with extensive experience and knowledge can help you.
Our team takes care of all projects for you in any situation, from minor repairs and installations to major ones.
Our services include the following:
With time, electric systems deteriorate and often show dangerous signs; therefore, if you notice any of the mentioned signs, hire us, and our electrician will have a look at your electrical system.
One of the most ordinary signs that your needs rewiring is the dimming and flickering lights. If there is a spike and decline in power, the lights and fixtures get too much or too little voltage. This could be a sign of faulty wiring and circuits and should be taken as a priority.
If you are experiencing dimming and flickering lights, you may have noticed lightbulbs burning in their sockets. If so, there is a significant problem with your house rewiring, so you should call our electricians as soon as you notice this issue.
Due to the increased number of electrical appliances in our homes, outdated fuses are frequent because they are not designed to handle this much voltage. But if you are repeatedly experiencing blown fuses, it’s time for you to upgrade them.
You may think sparkling switches and outlets are perfectly normal, but they might cause a dangerous problem. Sparkling outlets short circuit that produces excessive heat, and when exposed, it can lead to an electrical fire.
Rewiring an old house is extremely important because old and degrading wires pose a significant risk and must be replaced immediately before it becomes dangerous.